Today we’re going to put this week’s moves into a sequence to challenge yourself.
We move from your Plank to all fours and right into spinal balance, then knee to elbow crunch, to side plank T-Flow.
I’ll break it down.
- Hold Plank 3 long breaths. This is YOUR version of plank, make it strong.
- Come to All Fours.
- Inhale, Spinal Balance on one side.
- Exhale, knee to elbow crunch. Repeat 3 rounds.
- Inhale, Spinal Balance.
- Exhale, Kneeling Side Plank.
- Inhale up to a “T” (flow from yesterday). Take 3 “T” flows.
- Return to all fours.
- Plank 3 breaths.
- Switch sides.
- Keep going with another round on both sides or rest in Child’s Pose.
Here’s the full sequence in a video:
This sequence will definitely get your breath and blood flowing. Have fun with it, and challenge yourself to do more than one round!